Domestic and cross-border corporate accounting requires precision, strategy and preparation to ensure you’re covered from every angle. Our team of Canadian Chartered Professional Accountants and US Certified Public Accountants work closely with you to develop pragmatic, tailored solutions for your business and personal life, identify potential opportunities, and manage risk.
We work with you to identify the strengths, dangers, and opportunities unique to your situations and do more than provide solutions: we help you understand them and what they mean for your business.
When a situation requires a careful hand, we see every detail, anticipate every obstacle and rely on our global, multi-disciplinary expertise to ensure success.
Our services include:
- Domestic and International Integrated Tax Planning for the Entrepreneur, Business and Trust
- Personal, Corporate, Partnership and Trust Tax Returns for both Canada and the US
- Assurance Services Including Review Engagements and Specified Audit Procedures
- Compilations of Financial Statements (Notice to Reader)
- T4 Statement of Remuneration and T5 Statement of Investment Income Filings
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Compliance with CRA and IRS Reporting Requirements
- CRA Audit Assistance and Negotiations
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Bookkeeping Services
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Management Payroll Reports
Simplified flowcharts to help you navigate the various tax processes.
An essential app for Canadians who regularly travel to and stay in the United States.